Comet CF-416A - 1.3-170 / 350-540 MHz - HF / VHF / UHF Duplexer
Comet calls these "duplexers", but they are also referred to as combiners or splitters. They are basically band-pass filters, simultaneously passing RF in both directions through the common connector while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports.
- TX and RX from two radios at the same time into a dual-band antenna
- Combine a dual-band radio with separate outputs into a dual-band antenna
- Separate a single connector duplexed radio into separate antenna systems
- Allow a single coax run into two antennas at the top of the tower, and two radios at the bottom by using a duplexer at both ends of the coax run, avoiding cost and weight.
- Isolation: 60 dB
- Frequency: 1.3-170 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.1 dB / Power: 800W PEP
- Frequency: 350-540 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.2 dB / Power: 500W PEP
- Coaxial Connectors: SO-239 (Common) / PL-259 (Low-Pass / High-Pass)
- Mfg. Operation Manual - Click Here