Comet CFX-324B - 2M 220 MHz 70 cm Ham Radio Triplexer - No Cables
Comet calls these "triplexers", but they are also referred to as combiners or splitters. They are basically band-pass filters, simultaneously passing RF in both directions through the common connector while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports.
- TX and RX from three radios at the same time into a single triband antenna
- Combine a triband radio with separate outputs into a single triband antenna
- Allow a single coax run into three antennas at the top of the tower, and three radios at the bottom, by using a triplexer at both ends of the coax run, avoiding cost and weight
- Choose from versions with a variety of band-pass frequency ranges, with or without coax leads, and connector combinations.
- Isolation: 40 dB
- Frequency: 1.3-150 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.2 dB / Power: 600W PEP
- Frequency: 200-320 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB / Power: 600W PEP
- Frequency: 390-500 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.3 dB / Power: 600W PEP
- Connectors: SO-239 (Output) / PL-259 (Low-Pass) / PL-259 (Mid-Pass) / PL-259 (High Pass)