Comet GP-15 - Tri Band 6M/2M/440 MHz Ham Radio Base Antenna GP15
This low-loss and high-gain antenna is based on SLC (Super-Linear-Converter) technology. It is a wide-band antenna and requires no frequency adjustments (excluding 52.5 MHz). Heavy-duty fiberglass and it is water and pollution proof and prevents QSB.
- Gain & Wave: 3.0 dBi, 52 MHz, 5/8-Wave
- Gain & Wave: 6.2 dBi, 146 MHz, 5/8-Wave x 2
- Gain & Wave: 8.6 dBi, 446 MHz, 5/8-Wave x 4
- Construction: Heavy-Duty Fiberglass
- Connector: SO-239
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less
- Max Power: 150-Watts
- Length: 7-Foot 11-Inches
- Weight: 3-Pounds 1 inch
- Mounting to Mast Size: 1 1⁄4 - 2 1⁄2"
- Mfg. Datasheet: Click Here