Comet GP-3 - Dual Band 146/446 MHz Ham Radio Base Repeater Antenna
This is Comet's popular GP-3 VHF/UHF base/repeater antenna. Although hundreds are in use in repeater systems, it was not designed for mountain-top installation where extremely high winds, ice and other extreme conditions exist. It performs best in low to mid elevation installations where the high gain radiation pattern is most effective.
- Gain & Wave: 4.5 dBi, 146 MHz
- Gain & Wave: 7.2 dBi, 446 MHz
- Construction: Heavy-Duty Fiberglass
- Connector: SO-239
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less
- Max Power: 200-Watts
- Length: 5-Foot 11-Inches
- Weight: 2-Pounds 12-Ounces
- Mounting to Mast Size: 1 1⁄4 - 2 1⁄2"
- Mfg. Datasheet: Click Here
NOTE: NO EXPORT OUTSIDE THE USA DUE TO PACKAGED WEIGHT AND SIZE.
- Packaged Weight: Weight: ~10 lbs. (~ 4.5 kg)
- Packaged Length: ~ 72-Inches (~ 1.8 meters)
- Packaged Girth: ~ 13 inches (~ 33 cm)
International customer can make their own shipping arrangements; however, all shipping documents, export certifications, and tax (VAT) documents will need to be provided to us prior to the release of the product to your carrier.