Comet GP-6 - Dual Band 146/446 MHz Ham Radio Base Repeater Antenna
This is the highest gain VHF/UHF base/repeater antenna made by Comet. Although hundreds are in use in repeater systems, it was not designed for mountain-top installation where extremely high winds, ice and other extreme conditions exist. It performs best in low to mid elevation installations where the high gain radiation pattern is most effective.
- Gain & Wave: 6.9 dBi, 146 MHz, 5⁄8 Wave x 2
- Gain & Wave: 9.0 dBi, 446 MHz, 5⁄8 Wave x 5
- Construction: Heavy-Duty Fiberglass (2 Sections)
- Connector: SO-239
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less
- Max Power: 200-Watts
- Length: 10-Foot 2-Inches
- Weight: 3-Pounds 8-Ounces
- Mounting to Mast Size: 1 1⁄4 - 2 1⁄2"
- Mfg. Datasheet: Click Here
Note: This antenna can not be exported due to it's overall length.