Comet GP-95 - Tri Band 2M/70cm/1200 MHz Ham Radio Base Antenna
This low-loss and high-gain antenna is based on SLC (Super-Linear-Converter) technology. It is a wide-band antenna and requires no frequency adjustments. Heavy-duty fiberglass and it is water and pollution proof and prevents QSB.
- Gain & Wave: 6.0 dBi, 146 MHz, 5/8-Wave x 2
- Gain & Wave: 8.6 dBi, 446 MHz, 5/8-Wave x 4
- Gain & Wave: 12.8 dBi, 1.2 GHz, 5/8-Wave x 9
- Construction: Heavy-Duty Fiberglass
- Connector: Type N-Female
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less
- Max Power: 150-Watts (100W @ 1200 MHz)
- Length: 8-Foot
- Weight: 2-Pounds 10 Ounces
- Mounting to Mast Size: 1 1⁄4 - 2 1⁄2"
- Mfg. Datasheet: Click Here