Comet UHV-6 - Multi-Band HF VHF UHF Mobile Amateur Radio Antenna
Another great mobile radio antenna from the antenna specialists at Comet.
The UHV-6 was designed to be lip mounted using the CP5M or HD5M (coax included). If you have the coax cable assembly already, use the RS730 or RS-840 brackets. User defined set-up: Without any of the HF coils attached, the UHV-6 is a small 6M/2M/70cm triband antenna. YOU choose which coils to attach, in any combination. It was originally designed to hold three HF coils at a time. You can add more if you are parked. While mobile you must use a guy line if more than three coils are attached. Due to the weight, the 80M coil should be attached by itself.
- HF bands are tuned individually
- Gain & Wave: HF - 50 MHz / 0.00 dBi / 1⁄4-Wave
- Gain & Wave: 146 MHz / 2.15 dBi / 1⁄2-Wave
- Gain & Wave: 446 MHz / 5.50 dBi / 5⁄8-Wave x2
- Max Power: 200-Watts >50 MHz SSB/100W FM
- Max Power: 120-Watts
- VSWR: >50 MHz 1.5:1 or less;
- Length: 48” min 76” max (approximate)
- Weight: 14 to 19 Ounces
- Connector: PL-259
- Optional Coils: L-3.5 - 80M; L-18 - 17M; L-14 - 20M
- Fold-Over Style
- Mfg. Manual - Click Here