Diamond CR8900A - Quad-Band Amateur Radio Mobile Antenna
Designed specifically for the Yaesu FT8900 the CR8900A is pretuned to give best bandwidth and VSWR over the FM portions of 10m, 6m, 2m, and 70cm ham bands when mounted on the side of vehicle (i.e. trunk lid) using a K400 or K600 series mount.
- Bands: 10m | 6m | 2m | 70cm
- Frequency: 29.5 to 29.7 MHz | 51 to 54 MHz | 144 to 148 MHz | 440 TO 450 MHz
- Gain: 2.15 dBi (10m & 6m) | 2.15 dBi (2m) | 5.5dBi (70cm)
- Power: 60-Watts (FM)
- Impedance: 50-Ohms
- VSWR: 1.5:1 (Nominal)
- Element Phasing: 1/4-Wave (10m & 6m), ½-Wave (2m), 2X 5/8-Wave (70cm)
- Grounding: Required for optimum performance
- Length: 49-1/2"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs. (490g)
- Mounting Connector: UHF-Male (PL-259)
- Mfg. Instruction Sheet - Click Here