12-Inch - RG-316 - MC-Plug to MCX-Plug Coaxial Cable Assembly
RG-316 Coaxial Cable with 26AWG stranded (7 x 34) silver-plated copper-covered steel conductor, PTFE insulation, silver-plated copper braid shield (95% coverage) and brown FEP jacket. It is typically used to transmit RF signals, such as a transmitter to an antenna.
Quality matters and American Radio Supply is a trusted supplier of genuine OEM components. We supply the U.S. Armed Forces and RF Communication Professionals worldwide.
- Coaxial Cable: RG-316 (M17/113-RG316)
- Silver-Plated Copper Braid Shield (95%)
- Conductors: 26AWG Stranded (7x34)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.102"
- Connectors: MC-Plug to MCX-Plug
- PTFE Dielectric 69.5% VP
- Impedance: 50-Ohms