3-Foot - RG-316 - SMA Coaxial Cable Assembly
RG-316 Coaxial Cable with 26AWG stranded (7 x 34) silver-plated copper-covered steel conductor, PTFE insulation, silver-plated copper braid shield (95% coverage) and brown FEP jacket. It is typically used to transmit RF signals, such as a transmitter to an antenna.
Quality matters and American Radio Supply is a trusted supplier of genuine OEM components. We supply the U.S. Armed Forces and RF Communication Professionals worldwide.
- Coaxial Cable: RG-316 (M17/113-RG316)
- Silver-Plated Copper Braid Shield (95%)
- Conductors: 26AWG Stranded (7x34)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.102"
- Connectors: SMA-Male Both Ends
- PTFE Dielectric 69.5% VP
- Impedance: 50-Ohms
- Mfg. Datasheet - Click Here
- Other Lengths Available - Click Here
Delivery: Typically 10-14 days after receipt of order. Production schedule may impact actual delivery time.
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
Find Similar Products by Category
Attention California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING - Some of the products purchased through our website may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. More Info ›