Comet CFX-4310C - 1.3-150 / 350-500 / 840-1400 MHz Ham Radio Triplexer
Comet calls these "triplexers", but they are also referred to as combiners or splitters. They are basically band-pass filters, simultaneously passing RF in both directions through the common connector while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports.
- TX and RX from three radios at the same time into a single triband antenna
- Combine a triband radio with separate outputs into a single triband antenna
- Allow a single coax run into three antennas at the top of the tower, and three radios at the bottom, by using a triplexer at both ends of the coax run, avoiding cost and weight
- Choose from versions with a variety of band-pass frequency ranges, with or without coax leads, and connector combinations.
- Isolation: 50 dB
- Frequency: 1.3-150 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB / Power: 1000W PEP
- Frequency: 300-500 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB / Power: 500W PEP
- Frequency: 840-1400 MHz / Insertion Loss: 0.3 dB / Power: 200W PEP
- Connectors: N-Female (Common) / PL-259 (Low-Pass) / PL-259 (Mid-Pass) / N-Male (High Pass)