Comet CX-333 - Tri-Band 144/220/440 MHz - Ham Radio Base Station Antenna
The Comet CX-333 is a two piece white fiberglass radome tri-band antenna with a copper radiating element. Mounting hardware included.
- Triband, simultaneous TX/RX possible
- Gain: 6.5 dBi (144 MHz)
- Gain: 7.8 dBi (220 MHz)
- Gain: 9.0 dBi (440 MHz)
- Length: 10-Foot 4-Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 8 Ounces
- Power: 120-Watts (Max.)
- Wind Survival: 110 MPH (Max.)
- Wind Load: 66 Suare Inches (.46 Sq. Ft.)
- Mast Required: 1.25 to 2.5 Inches
- Connector: SO-239 (Integral)
- Mfg. Information - Click Here
- Omni-directional pattern radiates the signal in all directions
- The mounting pipe is uniquely designed to protect the coax and antenna connection from the elements
- Two extruded aluminum mounting brackets, stainless steel U-bolts and hardware included for stable long term performance
- TX/RX is possible on all threee bands simultaneously (120W max combined power) with the appropriate combiner/triplexer.
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to assemble and works GREAT!