Comet GP-9 - Dual Band 146/446 MHz Ham Radio Base Repeater Antenna
This is the highest gain VHF/UHF base/repeater antenna made by Comet. Although hundreds are in use in repeater systems, it was not designed for mountain-top installation where extremely high winds, ice and other extreme conditions exist. It performs best in low to mid elevation installations where the high gain radiation pattern is most effective.
- Gain & Wave: 8.5 dBi, 146 MHz, 5⁄8 Wave x 3
- Gain & Wave: 11.9 dBi, 446 MHz, 5⁄8 Wave x 8
- Construction: Heavy-Duty Fiberglass (3 Sections)
- Connector: SO-239
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less
- Max Power: 200-Watts
- Length: 16-Foot 9-Inches
- Max wind survival: 92 MPH
- Weight: 5-Pounds 11 Ounces
- Mounting to Mast Size: 1 1⁄4 - 2 1⁄2"
- Mfg. Datasheet: Click Here
- Higher Shipping Rate Apply - Due to Overall Length
Note: This item can not be exported outside the contiguous USA due to it's length.
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This dual band antenna reflects the 1.1 match center of the band on two meters and on 70cm. It's RX is amazing very quiet in comparison to aluminum in antennas.