Comet UHV-4 - Multi-Band 10M 6M 2M 70cm Mobile Ham Radio Antenna
Designed for use with the FT-8900 or multiple radios. Tunable on 10M & 6M! The UHV-4 is designed to be lip mounted using the CP5M or HD5M (coax included). If you have the coax cable assembly already, use the RS730 or RS840 brackets.
- Designed for use with the FT-8900 or multiple radios. Tunable on 10M & 6M!
- Gain & Wave: 10M & 6M / 0.00 dBi / 1⁄4-Wave
- Gain & Wave: 146 MHz / 2.15 dBi / 1⁄2-Wave
- Gain & Wave: 446 MHz / 5.50 dBi / 5⁄8-Wave x 2
- Max Power: 120-Watts (10M SSB)
- Max Power: 200-Watts (6M); 100-Watts FM
- Max Power: 100-Watts FM (2M - 70cm)
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less;
- Length: 54-Inches (approximate)
- Weight: 1-Pound - 6-Ounces
- Connector: PL-259
- Fold-Over Style
- Mfg. Manual - Click Here
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Comet UHV-4 was easy to assemble and tune. Using a mag base, I mounted it on a 17' mast and connected it to my radio and searched the four bands for a contact. This antenna had a SWR of 1.6 as advertised. Nice product.
Had this installed to run my TYT TH9800D and it works great across all bands and frequencies.