HF VHF UHF Indoor Duplexer
This OPEK duplexer (diplexer) is a passive device that has a series of inductance coils and capacitors that act as a band-pass filter. It can be used in two different ways. The diplexer combines the output of the HF/VHF transceiver and the output of the UHF transceiver so that both transceivers can be connected to the same antenna. The duplexer (diplexer) can also be used to separate HF/VHF transmissions from UHF transmissions so that one transceiver can be connected to two antennas.
As a passive device this 'diplexer' does not differentiate between input and output. Therefore you can either connect one radio to two atennas, or two radios (operating on different bands) to one multi-band antenna. The diplexer will simultaneously pass RF in both directions through the common connector while the band-pass filters provide a high degree of isolation between ports.
This product is designed for indoor use only. Do not use this product in the rain or in wet enviornments.
- Aluminum diecast box prevents the duplexer from electro-magnetic interferences
- Frequency: 1.3-35 MHz (HF)
- Frequency: 50 - 225 MHz (VHF)
- Frequency: 350 - 540 MHz (UHF)
- Power Handling: 500-Watt (1.3 to 35 MHz)
- Power Handling: 300-Watt (50-225 MHz)
- Power Handling: 300-Watt (350-540 MHz)
- Insertion loss: < 0.2dB
- Isolation: 40dB
- VSWR: < 1.2:1 (130-180 MHz)
- Also available with all female connectors - DU-500UF
Although most manufacturers label this and similarly designed products as 'duplexers' these are technically diplexers. Duplexers separate frequencies and diplexers separate bands.