Dual-Band Stubby Antenna & Mini-Mag Mount
This Stubby Antenna and Mini-Mag Mount package from OPEK is a compact design yet it offer surprising performance. The antenna & mount combo includes the OPEK HR-25 Dual-Band Antenna AM-110 Mini-Mag Mount. The mount has a very strong rare-earth magnet which firmly secures the antenna to your mounting surface while it's protective under lining prevents scratches your mounting surface. There are endless possibilities for this antenna & mount package. One of the more common uses is to relocate your handheld antenna outside your vehicle to substantially improve performance.
Quality matters and American Radio Supply is a trusted supplier of genuine OEM components. We supply the U.S. Armed Forces and RF Communication Professionals worldwide.
- Length: 1.75"
- Power Rating: 10-Watts
- Radiation Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Transmit Frequency: 144 to 148 MHz (VHF) | 430 to 450 MHz (UHF)
- Broadband Receive: 118-160 MHz; 250-290 MHz; 360-390 MHz; 420-470 MHz; 820-960 MHz; 1260-1300 MHz
- Connector: SMA-Male
- Radome: Hard Plastic
- Color: Black
- Super Strong Rare Earth Magnet
- Antenna Connector: SMA-Female
- Coaxial Cable Connector: SMA-Male
- Coaxial Cable: RG-174/U - 2.5 Meters
- Color: Black
Connector Options (sold separately)
- SMA-Female to BNC-Male - ARS-7829
- SMA-Female to SMA-Female - ARS-7817
- SMA-Female to UHF-Male (PL-259) - ARS-7837
- SMA-Female to UHF-Female (SO-239) - ARS-7839
- SMA-Female to Mini-UHF-Male - ARS-7831
One of the photos above shows the OPEK HR-25 Stubby Dual-Band Antenna along with a Baofeng / Pofung GT-3 MK-II handheld. The radio is for illustration purposes only and it is not currently available from American Radio Supply.
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Small and clean. Used it on my motorcycle for APRS. Works fine for that. Haven't tested it on other band or frequencies.