Comet CA-2x4SRB - Broadband VHF/UHF Dual Band Ham Radio Mobile Antenna
Designed to assist Search & Rescue Volunteers and Professionals the CA-2x4SR is a broad-band antenna designed for those needing voice communications on the ham radio, land mobile, and FRS frequency ranges. When the amateur radio community is working together with local search and rescue and other public service agencies, the CA-2x4SR antenna allows TX and RX capability in both bands. The coverage area and gain provided by this antenna is remarkable. Whether used on VHF or UHF or both, it is an asset to the communications needs of amateurs and land mobile users simultaneously.
- Gain: 3.8 dBi (144-148 MHz)
- Gain: 6.2 dBi (435-465 MHz)
- SWR: 1.5:1 or less (144-148 / 440-450MHz)
- SWR: 2:1 or less (140-160 / 435-465MHz)
- Max Power: 150-Watts
- Length: 40-Inches
- Connector: UHF-Male (PL-259)
- Construction: Fold-Over Hinge Included
- Works with CP5M Mount
- Datasheet - Click Here
Do you have question about this product? Ask a question.