6-Foot - RG8X - PL259 Coaxial Cable Assembly
Our Mini-8 (RG8X) high-quality low-loss coaxial cable assemblies have a UHF-Male (PL-259) connector installed on each end. These cables are factory tested to ensure excellent quality prior to shipping. The cable is flexible, light weight, and slightly larger than than RG58 coaxial cable. Non-Contaminating, UV Resistant, Direct Burial, Black Jacket, and Braided Shield. Polyethylene Dielectric. VP: 78%. Outside Diameter: .242". Other Lengths Available - Click Here
- Impedance: 50-Ohms
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.242 Inch
- Connector: UHF-Male (PL-259) Both Ends
- Shield: Bare Copper Braid 95% Aluminum Foil
- Outer Jacket: PVC Type II Non-Contaminating (Black or Gray)
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper 19 Strands 29 Gauge (0.011") 19 Std. (0.287mm)
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam 0.155" (3.94mm)
- Velocity: 78
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great value and great quality. Works as advertised. I’m using this cable between my FT-991 and my 1.5kW amplifier. I’ll be using the same cable with N type connectors between the amplifier and my Versa Tuner III before it goes out to the antenna.
Just the right length for connecting my radios to the pass through in my window. Seem to work well and I get great signal reports from my rig.