8-Inch | UHF-Female SO-239 Bulkhead Coaxial Connector
This high-quality connector is made from solid machined brass that is nickel plated. It has a DELRIN insulator (dielectric) similar to teflon (PTFE) to withstand very high heat loads. It comes with two small hex nuts as shown in the photo and larger nuts are available if desired... see the link below.
- ~ 50-Ohm
- DC to < 500 MHz
- 16-Point Connector Ends
- Gold Plated Center Contacts
- Overall Length: ~ 8 Inches
- Standard 5/8"-24T Threads (US)
- Mounting Plate Thickness: 1/4-Inch or less
- Larger Bulkhead Nuts Available - Click Here
- Large Bulkhead Washers Available - Click Here
- Other Bulkhead Lengths Available - Click Here
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wanted good quality and this is it!
Bought 4 of these 8" bulkhead connectors to feed through a NEMA box with grounding plate, my 2x4 walls, and a 1/4" plywood panel on the interior sheetrock wall of my radio room. These connectors were as advertised and I was pleased to find that the center conductor/female pins were not just open tubes which made for a more weather tight installation. Great quality and they arrived sooner than I expected.