1-Inch | UHF-Female SO-239 Bulkhead Coaxial Connector
This high-quality connector is made from solid machined brass that is nickel plated. It has a DELRIN insulator (dielectric) similar to teflon (PTFE) to withstand very high heat loads. It comes with two small hex nuts as shown in the photo and larger nuts are available if desired... see the link below.
Quality matters and American Radio Supply is a trusted supplier of genuine OEM components. We supply the U.S. Armed Forces and RF Communication Professionals worldwide.
- ~ 50-Ohm
- DC to < 500 MHz
- 16-Point Connector Ends
- Gold Plated Center Contacts
- Overall Length: ~ 1.1 Inches
- Standard 5/8"-24T Threads (US)
- Mounting Plate Thickness: 1/4-Inch or less
- Larger Bulkhead Nuts Available - Click Here
- Large Bulkhead Washers Available - Click Here
- Other Bulkhead Lengths Available - Click Here
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works as wanted and satisfied with the quality.
I have used them on my HF "Go" box.
Well made, well packaged for shipping.
Great product, service and price.
Find Similar Products by Category
Attention California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING - Some of the products purchased through our website may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. More Info ›