4-Inch | UHF-Female SO-239 Bulkhead Coaxial Connector
This high-quality connector is made from solid machined brass that is nickel plated. It has a DELRIN insulator (dielectric) similar to teflon (PTFE) to withstand very high heat loads. It comes with two small hex nuts as shown in the photo and larger nuts are available if desired... see the link below.
Quality matters and American Radio Supply is a trusted supplier of genuine OEM components. We supply the U.S. Armed Forces and RF Communication Professionals worldwide.
- ~ 50-Ohm
- DC to < 500 MHz
- 16-Point Connector Ends
- Gold Plated Center Contacts
- Overall Length: ~ 4 Inches
- Standard 5/8"-24T Threads (US)
- Mounting Plate Thickness: 1/4-Inch or less
- Larger Bulkhead Nuts Available - Click Here
- Large Bulkhead Washers Available - Click Here
- Other Bulkhead Lengths Available - Click Here
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Appears to be well made. Threads are well cut. PL-259 center connector seems solid. I would like to see them with a slightly larger, thicker nut for more thread engagement. Should give good, long service if reasonable care it taken with them.
I bought this item to install in my travel trailer. Worked perfectly!