Canadian Marconi DA-437/GRC-103 | 50-Watt Dummy Load
The Canadian Marconi DA-437/GRC-103 is a portable, self-contained general purpose 50 ohm coaxial transmission line termination requiring no outside power source or additional equipment. It provides accurate, dependable, and practically nonreflective termination for testing and adjusting transmitters under nonradiating conditions. As a military radio system component it is highly accurate.
- VSWR: < 1.5:1
- C-Female Connector
- DC to ~ 1.0 GHz | Operable to 1.5 GHz
- Dimensions: 6.875" (L) x 3.125" (W) x 3.125" (W) Inches
- Mil-Spec quality. Built for the AN/GRC-103 military ground radio system.
- Military Part No. DA-437 GRC-103(V)
- NSN: 5985-00-089-8990
- UG-636A/U Type C-Male to BNC-Female Adapter Available - SKU ARS-3575