Ford - Antenna Fender Mounting Bracket
The AM-412 Antenna Mounting Bracket allows you to mount your antenna without damaging your truck SUV. These brackets use your vehicle's existing fender bolts to secure the mount. Protecting your vehicle's paint.
Important - Some antenna cable assemblies have a large antenna connector which extends too far below the mounting bracket. There is limited space between the underside of the mounting bracket and the top of the truck's fender preventing installation of the antenna cable assembly with the larger connector. Please see the recommended antenna cable mounts and adapters below.
- Fits 2017 - 2020 F-150
- Fits 2017 - 2021 Super Duty F-250, F-350, F-450 & F-550 (Passenger Side)
- Does not fit 2021 - F-150 - See FO4ANTNCG
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 3/4-Inch (16 mm) Antenna Mounting Hole
- P/N: AM-412
Recommended antenna mount cable assemblies
- NMO - AM-207A
- UHF (SO-239 / PL-259) - AM-207LA
- 3/8" - AM-207A with NMO-6 Adapter (Option 1)
- 3/8" - AM-207A with NMO-38 Adapter (Option 2)
Other DetailsSee warranty details above
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the best fender mount bracket for your F-150!
Thank you for the info, I just received my order this morning and installed the fender mount that I ordered and... WOW is it awesome, just what I wanted. Thanks for the great products. [ STAFF NOTE ] This customer provided the image shown above.
Looks good. Works both sides of truck. Supports antenna at high speeds and hitting limbs on my 2019 Ford F-150.